Club Penguin Item Ideas 2013

Today, I have obtained some new item ideas that are really cool, in my opinion. This will be my first of many Club Penguin item idea posts. I have gotten a castle shirt for a Disney anniversary party which could maybe happen. Second we have a green lei. Since lei's are popular on Club Penguin it would be a great idea to release a new one. Take a look at the first Club Penguin item ideas article below:

As you can see below this is the Blue Castle T-shirt. It's similar to the popular Astro Barrier T-shirt. It'd be a cool item that I'm sure many penguins would enjoy. Club Penguin should really release an item similar to this. Check it out:

This is the green lei and I'm, for sure, it too would be popular on club penguin. This would be the perfect free item at a summer party if Club Penguin decides to have another one. If the blue lei was such a success, Club Penguin should release it again. Just this time, a different color. 
It seems that club penguin hasn't come out with everything yet and there's still loads of great ideas for items out there. Do you have a suggestion or idea for an item idea or anything else that involves Club Penguin? If you do, feel free to comment your idea below. 

One Response so far.

  1. Gpumpkin says:

    Great ideas! I would love to obtain a green lei! You should continue these kinds of articles.

Leave a Reply